our new family

our new family
a new journey begins

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Little man


Our sweet little man started preeschool today. I thought He would have a hard time with it. He has been telling me all week that he will not be going to school EVER!!! When we got there he loved it so much that he didn't even say bye mom love ya. Nothing of the sort, he just said see ya, and waved bye. So out the door I went. Shopping just me and he baby who slept the hole time. It was like peaceful, not a kid yelling for miles. Sooooooo....... anyway bryton will be going to school monday, wednesday, & friday. For 2 1/2 hours. Seems like all of the sudden my kids are getting bigger & bigger & bigger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss the preschool days!

If you want Nicky's blogspot link, can you email me? amandakotter@comcast.net