LILE FAMILY

RESPECT! HONOR! LOVE! COMPASSION! DEDICATION! INTEGRITY! EXPERIENCE! SUCCESS! LAUGH! JOY!

our new family

our new family
a new journey begins

Friday, July 25, 2008

cute shirt

My mom bought Audrina this funny shirt. For those of you who can not read it. It says, "Does this diaper make my butt look big?" Totally funny I love it!!!!!
Posted by Sarah Lile at 12:01 PM
Labels: funny

1 comment:

wild murdocks said...

she's a cutie. Is her little skin doing better?

July 30, 2008 at 6:19 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sarah Lile
I think I've lost my mind!
View my complete profile

I intend

I intend,
to experience the brilliance, beauty, and joy of life
expressed through the symphony of colors, sounds, flavors,images, ideas, aromas, words, and possibilities
offered to me on a daily basis

Followers

4th of july sunset

4th of july sunset
we love anything PINK

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (80)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • cute shirt
      • animal planet came to liberty park
      • poor baby girl
      • Pretty girl dreamin
      • Liberty Park
      • 1st bath
      • 4th of July goofyness
      • 4th of July
      • 4th of July
      • summer fun
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)

He loves big sissy

He loves big sissy
kisses

That darn tooth

That darn tooth
well she finally lost that 2nd tooth. That one also was hanging by what I am not sure. But thanks to her breakkfast pop-tart the tooth is now gone.

red sunset

red sunset
crazy cool

So so cute

So so cute
we just love her!!

oh so tired

oh so tired
isn't she so cute

little pretty

little pretty
4 days old

Little Baby Girl

For those of you who are wondering about the new baby. She is due on fathers day. So I have about 4 1/2 weeks left. We will be naming her AUDRINA. We still are not sure of the middle name yet. But we are very very excited for her to be coming. We are just waiting, waiting, waiting. We will keep you posted.

we are very excited

we are very excited
She is almost here

His favorite socks

His favorite socks
goofy boy

My Boys

My Boys
4-Wheelin

Joel is getting a work out.

Joel is getting a work out.
Bryton loves to help daddy mow the lawn.

Simply Amazed

Simply Amazed
This is cool

Peaceful Moments

Peaceful Moments
so pretty

Love the lipstick

Love the lipstick
Beauty Queens

3rd year Anni

3rd year Anni
We are going out to dinner

Beautiful Sky

Beautiful Sky
We get to enjoy beautiful sunsets like this every eavning right our front door

We loved the train ride!!

We loved the train ride!!
Tains, trains, trains!

Emma's 6th B-day

Emma's 6th B-day
Beautiful Girl

New Glasses

New Glasses
Our sweet little man has his new glasses.

I just love him to death!!

I just love him to death!!
Sweet man

TWO LOVERS

TWO LOVERS
we will be responsive to each others hopes, fears, aspiratons, and needs.
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.